Construction Law Attorney, Portsmouth, NH
As a leading construction law attorney for the Portsmouth, NH area, Sherman Law has extensive experience representing commercial developers, general contractors, subcontractors, and homeowners in complex construction matters. We regularly provide legal advice and counseling on issues ranging from drafting and reviewing construction contracts to risk management and construction litigation.
Construction projects, whether undertaken by commercial developers or individuals, carry significant risk. We have the insight and experience to provide effective legal counsel for commercial construction and residential construction law claims.
We have successfully handled a variety of construction law disputes involving:
- Negligent construction
- Home warranties
- Negligent supervision
- Workplace safety
- Breach of OSHA provisions
- Breach of contract
- Intellectual property and copyright matters involving design professionals
- Contractor and subcontractor agreements
- Contract and specification of scope disputes
- Insurance coverage disputes
- Mechanic and contractor liens
- Payment and collection claims